- Lessons 1-8 Online Sites
- Student Workbook for Les Paul Study Units: Wisconsin’s Pioneer of Rock-n-Roll
- Article – Inventor, Gold Record Performer – Elementary Version, Secondary Version
- Articles- Dealing with Challenges, Inventions and Innovations (Elementary/Secondary Version)
- Labeled Guitars
- “What did you say? Protecting our hearing?” – Co-authors Julie Palkowski, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Fine Arts and Creativity Education Consultant, and Sue Baker, Les Paul Foundation Program Director. (This article is posted in the Wisconsin School Musician, January 2017, with permission of WSMA.)
- Library Resource Page ; Les Paul Trivia – Questions
- Les Paul Career Timeline; Les Paul: A Living Timeline
- Index of Terms Divided by Subject Areas; Subject Based Activities – Click to see content area connections. Content areas include: science, mathematics, geography, language arts, physical education, art, music, and a set of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Theater Connection: Active Discussion in Perseverance
- Les Paul: The Search for the New Sound from Wisconsin Biographies. A production of Wisconsin Media Lab
- FullPrezi- ‘Les Paul- Musician, Inventor, and Sound Pioneer’- At grade level
- HEAR – Hearing Education Awareness for Rockers – Video sharing about hearing strategies for musicians. Use password – les.