- “Dealing with Challenges” (Article)
- Free Posters
- “Inventions and Innovations” (Collegiate version)
- “What did you say? Protecting our hearing?” – Co-authors Julie Palkowski, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Fine Arts and Creativity Education Consultant, and Sue Baker, Les Paul Foundation Program Director. (This article is posted in the Wisconsin School Musician, January 2017, with permission of WSMA.)
- Les Paul Timeline
- How a mother changed the world through her son
- Library Resource Page
- Les Paul In His Own Words Index
- Les Paul (7 Minute intro to the man.)
- “Listen Smart, Safely Handling the Power of Sound” Video about hearing strategies. From Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers
- “Record Cutting Direct To Disk” presentation by Music Industry Professor Sean McClowry.
- “Sound on Sound Recording” presentation by Music Industry Professor Sean McClowry.
- Students re-create Les Paul’s Inventions.